Whether you use the moon’s energy like I do or not, there are certain times you just can’t avoid the inevitable…So here’s a break down on this Powerful Full Moon & how to use it to YOUR advantage NOW!
The June 2017 full moon continues a process of transformation you started in the last two weeks (whether you’re aware of it or not). This is a full moon to transform and heal.
2017 is a Year of Transformation, this is a full moon of new beginnings and as we reach the half-way point of the year, things are going to be speeding up to help us get started on this new chapter of our lives.
This moon is in the fire sign of Sagittarius, bringing intensity, transformation and optimism.
Sagittarius energy is wise and expansive. Whenever the Full Moon is in Sagittarius it amplifies our thoughts and feelings and brings more information to the surface.
It’s almost like this Full Moon is going to give us a magnifying glass so we can see in greater detail what is working and not working in our lives.
After this Full Moon, there is going to be a lot more clarity about what changes or adjustments need to be made and consequently there will be a peace that will follow.
Emotions and instincts reach their peak at a full moon, use you increased emotional strength and intuition to overcome any challenges! Subconscious awareness allows for an impartial and balanced look at your personal relationships. You will clearly see any relationship dynamics or negative feelings causing disharmony.
Goals you set last month can now be fine-tuned or completed, it is harvest time. You can make emotional adjustments in response to those new goals. The full moon effect lasts for two weeks up to the next new moon, in this case the June 23 new moon. 🙂
This is a perfect time for releasing something that no longer serves you; or letting go of something that you no longer need in your life; or an opportunity to let go of an aspect of yourself that you have outgrown.
Because Saturn is involved in this Full Moon, there is also going to be a need for us to really understand the karmic lessons at play so we can move on and move forward. Whatever stirs for you around this Full Moon, know that it is part of your karmic journey and part of what your soul has come here to learn. So hang on……
Using this Full Moon to Manifest Your Desires
- Understand – Take time to reflect on your own history as if you are on the outside looking in without judgment: simply observe. Understand that you are not your past. Understand that the situations and patterns and people in your life created your experiences, they didn’t create you. Knowing and understanding your past and some of your patterns will help you to recognize why you hold on and repeat self-destructive behaviors. Understanding creates awareness; awareness helps you break the cycle.
- Accept – Accept your history and the people that have been a part of your history; accept your circumstances and remember that none of these define you. Acceptance is the first step to letting go and setting yourself free. Learn from the monk in the story: carrying bitterness, anger or animosity burdens no one but you. Know that all your experiences good & bad are all lessons & a part of YOUR purpose!
- Make Room For the New – One of the best ways to release the past is to make room for the future. What do you do when you’re expecting a baby? You clear out a room of the house in order to prepare a nursery. Then, you fill the nursery with all of the things that the baby will need once it’s born.
- Release – There’s no better way to release the past than to refuse to dwell on it. And the best way to refrain from dwelling on the past is to keep your attention firmly focused on the present. When you find yourself thinking about the past, ask yourself the following question: “Where am I right now?” This will bring your attention back to the present moment. The only reason that your past is still haunting you is because you keep it alive in your mind by thinking about it. However, if your mind is filled with the present, there’s no room left in it for the past.
- Align – Take a moment (or several: you’re worth the time) to write down the following: Your core beliefs/values, Your Life Goals, The ACTIONS that you are taking to pursue those goals.
- Believe in yourself – Believe in your purpose. Believe that the universe is unfolding as it should and that you have a divine roll to play. Believe that holding on does nothing in fact but hold you back from that purpose.
- Love the process – Have fun. Be playful, cheerful and positive. Give power to positivity. Love yourself, love others and love this life. It is a gift to unwrap each and every day, to gaze upon with new and excited eyes.
Believe in yourself & your purpose. Believe that the universe is unfolding as it should and that you have a divine roll to play. Believe that holding on does nothing in fact but hold you back from that purpose.